By: Donna Chance, Texas Marine Writer / Blogger
The most “Delicious Crab Artichoke Dip” you have ever tasted. It only takes 25 minutes from start to finish!
- 8 oz. Kraft Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 3/4 cup shredded Monterrey Jack
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1 14 oz. can Artichoke Hearts, chopped finely
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- Kosher Salt
- Freshly ground Black Pepper
- 12 oz. Crab Meat (lumped)
- 2 Green Onions, sliced
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Parsley chopped
- 1 baguette, sliced and toasted
- Preheat your oven to 425
- Mix together the Cream cheese, Mayonnaise, 1/2 of the Monterrey Jack, Parmesan Artichokes, Garlic, Crab Meat, Scallions and Worcestershire. Season to taste with Salt and Pepper.
- Transfer dip to a 10” cast iron skillet and sprinkle remaining Monterrey Jack cheese on top. Bake until warmed through and bubbly, about 15-20 minutes.
- Top with parsley. Serve warm with toasted baguette slices or crackers.