By: Donna Chance, Texas Marine Writer / Blogger
Christmas Only Comes Once A Year!
So, get in on some of Texas Marine’s unique gifts for the boater, angler or watersports enthusiast in your life!
This one is a new and innovative way of dealing with the many rods and reels scattered around your home. The Angler’s Tote and Angler’s Tote XL are versatile, multi-use gifts for fisherman. Both are rugged, compact designs that are ideal on-board rod racks for any boat. Each model loads and unloads quickly. The 8-rod model uses upper and lower clips to hold light tackle rods in place. The 6-rod model, design handles larger combos, uses upper and lower brackets. The clips and brackets are adjustable up and down on the frame for perfect control. Ultra-light crappie rigs up to 2 piece surf rods can be carried easily. The rods are separated, which keeps them tangle free when carried with the terminal tackle. Each model can be locked into on-board positions or removed by use of a single hitch pin.
It is quick and easy to mount and use. Innovative, efficient new way to transport and store your fishing poles.
- Select a desirable place on the boat deck for a vertical rod rack
- Position rack & place the mounting rails in position shown
- Mark/drill 2 pilot holes for each deck mounting rail
- Attach deck mounting rails to boat deck.
- Secure rack base to deck mounting rails with hitch pin